Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket Download for PC – Looking for a way to Download Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for Windows 10/8/7? Then you are in the right place. Continue to find out different possible ways to Download and Install one of the best News & Magazines app Dailyhunt (Newshunt) for PC.
Do you know you can still use any of your favourite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if they are not officially available for PC platform? Yes, they do exits few different ways you can install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphone. Here in this article we are gonna present you the process in a step by step guide. Before that let’s check out the technical specifications of the app.
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|File size||Varies with device|
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC has got stunning ratings and reviews in both Google playstore and Apple App store. With over 50,000,000+ installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points, it is on the top spot of Google Playstore’s News & Magazines apps. Currently Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket is under Editor’s Choice Apps section in Playstore.
If you haven’t installed Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link for you. It is worth installing on your smartphone –
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Even though official version of Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for Desktop is not available, you can still Download and use Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for Windows 10 or Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for Mac using few different methods available. We will list down all the possibilities with each ones pros and cons.
We are gonna use Android emulators to install and Download Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. You can follow the similar process to get this app on your Mac as well. Android emulators simulates android devices on laptop so that you can run or test Android apps on laptop. There are plenty of emulators available on the internet. We will list down the best ones and let you know the process to run Dailyhunt (Newshunt) for PC in a step by step guide.
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
We are going to use one of the best and most popular Android emulator – Bluestacks here. Bluestacks is known for its rich graphics and great user experience. So without much ado, let’s jump in to the step by step process for Dailyhunt (Newshunt) Download for Laptop using Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your laptop. Haven’t installed it earlier? Here is the download link and installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation process takes few minutes time depending upon your internet speed. Wait for it to complete the installation.
- Step 3: Now just open bluestacks app player. First boot may take 2-3 minutes based on your PC performance.
- Step 4: You can find Search bar on the home screen as shown in the image below. Search for the app you want to install. In our case Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC. You can even open Google Playstore and search for the same.
Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
- Step 5: Now a new pop up window of Google playstore will appear where you can find Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket app information and Install button.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with high performance (6X faster than most of the phones) and great design. Billion games are being played on Bluestacks each and every month. So it is always the first and preferred way for Download Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC. But you need to have a PC with minimum configuration otherwise you may face frequent stuck while using it.
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Another best and recently gaining huge popularity is MemuPlay emulator. It is regarded as the best choice for playing games. In fact it is developed exclusively for gaming purposes. So here in this method we will see how we can Download Dailyhunt (Newshunt) for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 Laptop with MemuPlay emulator. The process is quite similar to how we install Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket for PC using Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. You can download it from here – Memu Play Official Website. Just open this website and you can find the Emulator file Download link on top of the screen
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen. Just click on it.
- Step 3: Now search for Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket app on Google playstore. Find the official app from Newshunt developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use emulator. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run etc.
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket – Features:
Dailyhunt, India’s #1 local language app provides news in English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Bangla, Gujarati, Urdu, Oriya & Punjabi from leading content partners in India. Get latest unbiased election updates, videos and breaking news on the 2018 Assembly Elections. See all possible perspectives and #KhudKiSochBanao.
Catch daily news videos, headlines & updates on politics, sports, business, bollywood & entertainment, technology & automobile. Stay updated with trending news, videos & LIVE cricket score on India’s best news app.
Assembly elections 2018-
• Your one stop destination for all things election.
• Get minute by minute breaking news, videos and content.
• Live election updates, and analysis.
• Information about candidates, constituencies and manifestos.
• Exit polls, opinion polls and what the experts say.
• Dailyhunt- #KhudKiSochBanao
Get LIVE cricket score and exclusive news coverage, Match Schedule, Scorecard, Points Table, Player ranking, Match Highlights & reports.
• Bihar news (बिहार न्यूज़)
• UP news
• Mumbai news
If you need a smile, and a moment to wind down from your busy schedule, check out : the best of trending videos, funny pics, images and memes on the internet.
• – Read Hindi news from leading newspapers like Live Hindustan, Aaj Tak, Amar Ujala, Prabhat Khabar, Jagran & more
• – Stay updated with Tamil news from newspapers like Dinamalar, Dinakaran, Dinamani & more
• – Get latest Malayalam news from Mathrubhumi, Mangalam & more
• – Read news in Kannada from Kannada Dunia, Kannada Prabha, Udayavani, Prajavani & more
• – Popular Telugu newspapers like Sakshi, Eenadu, A P Herald, Prajasakti & more on Newshunt Telugu
• – Lokmat, Loksatta, Saamana, Pudhari, Majha Paper, Dainik Prabhat & more
• – AnandaBazar Patrika, Ebela & more
• – Gujarat Samachar, Sandesh, GSTV, Vishwa Gujarat & more
• – Odisha Samachar, Odisha Reporter
• – Ajit Jalandhar, Doaba Headlines, Rozana Spokesman & more
• News reader presents aggregated headlines personalized through a recommended stream of news, photos & videos
• Read the best news from national & regional newspapers & websites
• Browse by topics – a personalized home screen with easy access to your favorite topics. Add topics to your news home
• Support for 14 Indian languages even if your phone doesn’t support the language & font
• Get local news in your language from Indian districts & towns, world news, horoscope & stock updates
• Opt in to get notifications of Breaking News
• Swipe through photos of events, celebrities and happenings from around the world
• Set text size & background color as per your preference
• Share news over SMS, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook or any other app you have installed
• Hundreds of licensed news partners
• Read news offline
Dailyhunt (formerly Newshunt) has been redesigned with a beautiful interface making experience of news reading lighter, content more personalized & better performance in an application loved by more than 90 million users.
★ Top 10 Consumer Mobile Apps in India – Nielsen Consumer Rankings ★
★ Must Have App – Live Mint ★
★ World Class app from Indian App Developer – Next Big What ★
★ Winner GSMA Mobile Award for Best Mobile Publishing Product ★
– news hunt, news hunt hindi, news hunt tamil, newshunt
Report any issues or share feedback & tell us how we can improve Newshunt – write to [email protected]
Dailyhunt (Newshunt) for PC – Bottom Line:
Even though there are few good apps are available in News & Magazines category, Dailyhunt (Newshunt) has got enormous popularity and user base with its simple yet effective use.
We have mentioned most of the best and probable solutions for using Dailyhunt (Newshunt) for PC. You can follow any of the method to get all the features of Dailyhunt (Newshunt) – Latest News, LIVE Cricket on your laptop and enjoy the News & Magazines on your PC.
I’m concluding this article on Dailyhunt (Newshunt) Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the same, you can let us know through comments. We will be glad to resolve your queries. Cheers!