Evernote Download for PC – Looking for a way to Download Evernote for Windows 10/8/7? Then you are in the right place. Continue to find out different possible ways to Download and Install one of the best Productivity app Evernote for PC.
Do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if they are not officially available for PC platform? Yes, they do exits a few different ways you can install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphone. Here in this article, we are gonna present you the process in a step by step guide. Before that let’s check out the technical specifications of the app.
Evernote for PC – Technical Specifications
Varies with device
Evernote for PC has got stunning ratings and reviews in both Google playstore and Apple App store. With over 100,000,000+ installations and 4.5 star average user aggregate rating points, it is on the top spot of Google Playstore’s Productivity apps. Currently, Evernote is under Editor’s Choice Apps section in Playstore.
If you haven’t installed Evernote on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link for you. It is worth installing on your smartphone –
Even though official version of Evernote for Desktop is not available, you can still Download and use Evernote for Windows 10 or Evernote for Mac using few different methods available. We will list down all the possibilities with each ones pros and cons.
We are gonna use Android emulators to install and Download Evernote for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. You can follow a similar process to get this app on your Mac as well. Android emulators simulate android devices on a laptop so that you can run or test Android apps on laptop. There are plenty of emulators available on the internet. We will list down the best ones and let you know the process to run Evernote for PC in a step by step guide.
Evernote Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
We are going to use one of the best and most popular Android emulator – Bluestacks here. Bluestacks is known for its rich graphics and great user experience. So without much ado, let’s jump into the step by step process for Evernote Download for Laptop using Bluestacks emulator.
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your laptop. Haven’t installed it earlier? Here is the download link and installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
Step 2: Installation process takes few minutes time depending upon your internet speed. Wait for it to complete the installation.
Step 3: Now just open bluestacks app player. First boot may take 2-3 minutes based on your PC performance.
Step 4: You can find Search bar on the home screen as shown in the image below. Search for the app you want to install. In our case Evernote for PC. You can even open Google Playstore and search for the same.
Step 5: Now a new pop up window of Google playstore will appear where you can find Evernote app information and Install button.
Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Evernote will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using Evernote app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with high performance (6X faster than most of the phones) and great design. Billions of games are being played on Bluestacks each and every month. So it is always the first and preferred way for Download Evernote for PC. But you need to have a PC with minimum configuration otherwise you may face frequent stuck while using it.
Evernote Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Another best and recently gaining huge popularity is MemuPlay emulator. It is regarded as the best choice for playing games. In fact, it is developed exclusively for gaming purposes. So here in this method we will see how we can Download Evernote for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 Laptop with MemuPlay emulator. The process is quite similar to how we install Evernote for PC using Bluestacks.
Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. You can download it from here – Memu Play Official Website. Just open this website and you can find the Emulator file Download link on top of the screen
Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen. Just click on it.
Step 3: Now search for Evernote app on Google playstore. Find the official app from Evernote Corporation developer and click on the Install button.
Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find Evernote on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use emulator. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Evernote – Features:
Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio … and it’s all instantly searchable. Create notebooks, organizers, planners. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs your notes and notebooks across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need • Keep journals, documenting the news, events and milestones of your daily life • Take notes and create notebooks in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more • Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches • Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos • Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, bills and invoices • Use Evernote as a digital notepad, planner and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come
• Sync all your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone or tablet • Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Create, share and discuss your notes and memos with the people who help get your work done, all in one app • Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas by working collaboratively • Share your notes, notebooks, memos, journals, planner, organizer with your friends, colleagues or family
• Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized • Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists • Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive • Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties • Use it as a planner to organize your life • Create notebooks, write notes, memos and journals on the go with the easy-to-use notepad
• Create agendas and planners, write notes, memos, journals and craft presentations. Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work • Annotate documents with comments and notes during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought • Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams and assignments • Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized • Keep track of your upcoming exams, assignments and deadlines in your planner. • Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research • Discuss and annotate notes, memos and drafts
Access Evernote easier and faster using the Home screen widget
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM – The ultimate workspace. • 10 GB of new uploads each month • Unlimited number of devices • Access your notes and notebooks offline • Save emails to Evernote • Search inside Office docs and attachments • Annotate PDFs • Scan and digitize business cards • Show notes as presentations, instantly $7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
Evernote for PC – Bottom Line:
Even though there are few good apps are available in Productivity category, Evernote has got enormous popularity and user base with its simple yet effective use.
We have mentioned most of the best and probable solutions for using Evernote for PC. You can follow any of the methods to get all the features of Evernote on your laptop and enjoy the Productivity on your PC.
I’m concluding this article on Evernote Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the same, you can let us know through comments. We will be glad to resolve your queries. Cheers!