mAadhaar Download for PC – Looking for a way to Download mAadhaar for Windows 10/8/7? Then you are in the right place. Continue to find out different possible ways to Download and Install one of the best Tools app mAadhaar for PC.
Aadhaar is a unique ID provided by the Government of India for every citizen. It became one of the national identity cards for getting most of the government services and banks.
Do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if they are not officially available for PC platform? Yes, they do exits a few different ways you can install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphone. Here in this article, we are gonna present you the process for mAadhaar Download for PC step by step guide. Before that let’s check out the technical specifications of the app.
mAadhaar for PC – Technical Specifications
mAadhaar Download for PC
Unique Identification Authority of India
mAadhaar for PC has got stunning ratings and reviews in both Google playstore and Apple App store. With over 10,000,000+ installations and 4.3-star average user aggregate rating points, it is on the top spot of Google Playstore’s Tools apps. Currently mAadhaar is under Editor’s Choice Apps section in Playstore.
If you haven’t installed mAadhaar on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link for you. It is worth installing on your smartphone –
Even though the official version of mAadhaar for Desktop is not available, you can still download and use mAadhaar for Windows 10 or mAadhaar for Mac using few different methods available. We will list down all the possibilities with each one’s pros and cons.
We are gonna use Android emulators to install and Download mAadhaar for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. You can follow a similar process to get this app on your Mac as well. Android emulators simulate android devices on the laptop so that you can run or test Android apps on a laptop. There are plenty of emulators available on the internet. We will list down the best ones and let you know the process to run mAadhaar Download for PC in a step by step guide.
mAadhaar Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
We are going to use one of the best and most popular Android emulator – Bluestacks here. Bluestacks is known for its rich graphics and great user experience. So without much ado, let’s jump in to the step by step process for mAadhaar Download for Laptop using Bluestacks emulator.
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your laptop. Haven’t installed it earlier? Here is the download link and installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
Step 2: Installation process takes few minutes time depending upon your internet speed. Wait for it to complete the installation.
Step 3: Now just open bluestacks app player. First boot may take 2-3 minutes based on your PC performance.
Step 4: You can find a Search bar on the home screen as shown in the image below. Search for the app you want to install. In our case mAadhaar for PC. You can even open Google Playstore and search for the same.
Step 5: Now a new pop up window of Google playstore will appear where you can find mAadhaar app information and Install button.
Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, mAadhaar will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under a list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using mAadhaar app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with high performance (6X faster than most of the phones) and great design. A billion games are being played on Bluestacks each and every month. So it is always the first and preferred way for Download mAadhaar for PC. But you need to have a PC with minimum configuration otherwise you may face frequent stuck while using it.
mAadhaar Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Another best and recently gaining huge popularity is MemuPlay emulator. It is regarded as the best choice for playing games. In fact, it is developed exclusively for gaming purposes. So here in this method, we will see how we can Download mAadhaar for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 Laptop with MemuPlay emulator. The process is quite similar to how we install mAadhaar for PC using Bluestacks.
Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. You can download it from here – Memu Play Official Website. Just open this website and you can find the Emulator file Download link on top of the screen
Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen. Just click on it.
Step 3: Now search for mAadhaar app on Google playstore. Find the official app from the Unique Identification Authority of India developer and click on the Install button.
Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find mAadhaar on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use emulator. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
mAadhaar App Download for PC – Features:
mAadhaar is official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smartphones. Key Features: 1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
6. Show AuthenticationReport – To view all the authentication report for a particular time frame.
7. Generate VID/Fetch VID – VID can be generated or if already created then can be fetched. Note for Users: Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
1. Application will ask for password as soon as it is opened as the first step after confirming consent. User should enter a password containing only numbers and of length 4 e.g. 1234
2. Aadhaar profile can be downloaded only on mobile devices having registered mobile number (Registered mobile number is the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar)
3. Please do not navigate from application if it is waiting for SMS. mAadhaar will automatically read the OTP once it is received.
4. There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhaar. This is a security feature.
5. mAadhaar needs to connect and download data from UIDAI.So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
6. One Aadhaar profile can be active on only one device at a time. If you create profile on another device by inserting the sim in another device, the previous profile would become inactive and would be deleted from older device whenever any operation is attempted from that device.
7. If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhaar, you can add their profile in your device.
8. A user can add maximum 3 profiles in his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhaar.
######################################################### Please Note: If you are getting issues while connecting to the server, or any misbehave in the application, immediately after you have updated the app, please uninstall and install again or clear data from settings. Its a known issue and will be resolved in the next update.
Here is a short video of mAadhaar app for PC –
mAadhaar Download for PC Windows 10 – Bottom Line:
Even though there are few good apps are available in Tools category, mAadhaar has got enormous popularity and user base with its simple yet effective use.
We have mentioned most of the best and probable solutions for using mAadhaar for PC. You can follow any of the method to get all the features of mAadhaar on your laptop and enjoy the Tools on your PC.
I’m concluding this article on mAadhaar Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the same, you can let us know through comments. We will be glad to resolve your queries. Cheers!